BEAUTIFUL property for SALE in NW Arkansas.
20 Acres, private and secluded, beautiful homesites with great views, approximately 2.5 miles off pavement… could be only 1 mile off pavement soon as proposal is to pave all but Madison County 8050. It is located at the end of Sandstone Mountain in the edge of Madison County, about 1 mile from Benton County, with a Rogers, AR address. It is approximately 40 minutes to Rogers, 10 minutes to the nearest place to put in a boat, and 30 minutes to the nearest major marina.
- Mostly timber (all hardwood, no pine), could easily reclaim 5-7 acres or more of pasture
- Gradual slope, beautiful rocks and small bluff formations
- Winter view of Beaver Lake in the distance, trees could be cleared to have year-round view
- Rough road on property does allow one to drive onto and across it
- Wildlife in abundance
- Rural water system, Meter ready (no need to drill well)
- Close to Hobbs State Management Area
REDUCED to $62,000 OBO (We mean that…must sell!)- If interested, email us.
Directions from Rogers:
Hwy 12 to Hwy 127, left on 127 for 2 miles to Cobble Lane, left 1/2 mile on Cobble Lane to Kirk Hollow Road, Take Kirk Hollow to the right approx. 1 mile to Madison County Rd 8050, turn right on MC 8050, drive about a mile to end of road, and property is on right. You will drive through a small gate to the right, and see a road cut out to the right. The neighbors down to the left are very nice. They do have some dogs, one is blind (german shepherd), and one barks a lot, but they are harmless, and sometimes follow us around the property.